Boys and Girls
Ages: 4 – 13
Gymnastics Color Wars Games & Events Theme Days
Dear GymCats camper families,
We would like to share with you some of the changes as you are making your decision around your child attending camp. The most important factor continues to be the safety of all of our campers and staff.
- Full Day of camp will run from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Half Day will run from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
-Low student to teacher ratio.
-All students are grouped by age.
-No experience necessary in any activities; we specialize in teaching beginners!
Games and Events: In addition to our outstanding gymnastics program, our afternoon activities keep the energy going through the whole day. We will be doing games that are designed to be fun and interactive, and the kids won’t even realize they’re building up speed and agility! Dodge ball, capture the flag, and other high energy games will also be a highlight of our afternoon line-up. Children will also participate in our special themed events, such as: carnival, color wars, intra-squad competition!! To keep the fun and excitement going, random days throughout summer camp will be designated Pajama Day, Crazy Hat/Hair Day, Super Hero Day, MiSmAtCh Day, etc.
Some other modifications still in place are the following:
- There will be no field trips associated with any of our camps.
- There will be no after care.
- Physical distancing and smaller, self-contained groups will be put in place. This will mean that the same campers stay with the same staff for the duration of the camp day.
- With smaller groups and lower occupancy, space is limited.
- Since we cannot properly enforce social distancing within our waiting area, we have decided to limit it temporarily and create a drop off system at the front door. Alternatively, the bridge area will be open for any parent who would like to wait, but there will be a maximum limit of parents allowed at a time.
- The use of face coverings for staff and campers will be required.
- Our water fountains will be closed; campers should bring their own water bottle.
- Parents should provide snack for campers. Campers will eat snack while maintaining physical distance guidelines.
- We will be taking the temperature of all of the campers/staff every morning. If a camper or staff temperature is above 100 degrees, he/she will not be able to attend camp/work that day.
- All campers/staff will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering the facility and leaving.
- All of our equipment will be thoroughly disinfected before each session.
**We will communicate more updates separately and directly to the parents or guardians of campers already registered. **
We believe that we are positioned well to provide summer camp that minimize risks while creating a fun and meaningful experience. Our camps will follow guidelines and best practices that are being recommended to minimize risk.
We understand that these are uncertain times and families will need to make decisions based on their own situation. Please keep us posted of any decisions regarding the summer as soon as you can so we can continue to plan for a wonderful summer with all of you. Most importantly, stay well!
GymCats Management and Staff
Camp Dates 2021
Monday June 28th– Friday August 20th
*We are closed 7/5/2021*
Half Day : 9:00-12:00pm
Full Day : 9:00-3:00pm
*Full Day Camp Rates:
8 weeks $3,680.00
7 weeks $3,255.00
6 weeks $2,820.00
5 weeks $2,375.00
4 weeks $1,920.00
3 weeks $1,425.00
2 weeks $980.00
1 week $495.00
*Half Day Camp Rates:
8 weeks $2880.00
7 weeks $2555.00
6 weeks $2222.00
5 weeks $1875.00
4 weeks $1520.00
3 weeks $1155.00
2 weeks $780.00
1 week $395.00
PAYMENTS: Cash, check or money order only.
NO CREDIT CARDS
*5% Sibling discount offered.